DEBRISFROMAUTHOR1.WORDPRESS.COM

.

.

sábado, 15 de octubre de 2016

Día del Refresco


"The Doctor" (Pink Floyd)

Come in. Sit down.
Can you show me where it hurts?
Try to tell me using your own words.
I must seem very old, but I was young once too.
I've seen a lot of boys like you, 
I would say exactly the same thing.

There is no pain you are receding.
A distant ship smoke on the horizon.
You are only coming through in ways.
Your lips move, but I can't hear what you're saying.
When I was a child, I had a fever.
My hands felt just like two balloons.
Now I've got that feeling once again, 
I can't explain you would not understand, 
This is not how I am.
I have become comfortably numb.

I have become comfortably numb.

You've got to pull yourself together.
You shouldn't let it get you down.
You ought to take it like a man.
You should go out through the town.
It's no good moping here alone,
Feeling sorry for yourself.
Go out and see what you can find.
It's SATURDAY night, you must unwind.


Seguimos con abril de 2009, mes muy importante en mi vida ya que nació mi hijo pequeño. Como vídeo sabatino, uno de mis temas preferidos de Pink Floyd, en una versión de trabajo (titulada "The Doctor"). Así que aquí van éstos dedicados a él:

No hay comentarios: