DEBRISFROMAUTHOR1.WORDPRESS.COM

.

.

sábado, 24 de septiembre de 2016

Día del Refresco


"Don't Leave Me Now" (Pink Floyd)

Ooh babe
Don't leave me now

Don't say it's the end of the road
Remember the flowers I sent
I need you babe
To put through the shredder
In front of my friends

Ooh babe
Don't leave me now

How could you go
When you know how I need you?

To beat to a pulp on a SATURDAY night

Ooh babe
Don't leave me now

How can you treat me this way
Running away

Ooh babe
Why are you running away?
Ooh babe!

2 comentarios:

Luther Blues dijo...

Saludos queridos galleteros ! gracias por los zumos brindados de los cuales elijo el de Katie (extraviado en alguna mudanza jaja) y los dos del creador de
Riverman ,un abrazo y buena semana

katetoscopio dijo...

Betty came by on her way
Said she had a word to say
About things today
And fallen leaves.

Said she hadn't heard the news
Hadn't had the time to choose
A way to lose
But she believes.

Qué bonita canción, gracias por recordarla. Un abrazo también y gracias por comentar.

kk